As part of Boohoo’s Group Data & Analytics team and working closely with our Operations & Customer Services teams, this is an exciting opportunity for a data professional to join and have a substantial impact in a dynamic and growing business.
This role will involve working consultatively with a large base of stakeholders across multiple brands and providing clear and engaging reports and insights into a wide variety of topics covering warehouse performance, Customer Services, Carrier Management and Supply Chain logistics.
You will be working directly for the Lead on Ops/CS Analytics supported by the wider Data & Analytics team to develop reporting and self-service solutions using SSRS, Tableau and other technologies.
We started out as one brand with only three team members in 2006, today we are now made up of 13 amazing brands and counting, we have offices all over the world and we've grown to a 6,000+ strong team we call our boohoo family - and we don’t plan on stopping yet. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
In BI, Data & Analytics, we’re the team in charge of the end-to-end data ingestion, curation, governance, real-time reporting, analytics and insights for the entire boohoo Group. We want to enable more automated data-driven decisions through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We work with real-time reporting, keeping the business up-to-date on the brands’ commercial performance hour by hour, every single day.
What you'll be doing
- Create and maintain insightful and user friendly reports and dashboards
- Explore big datasets, perform deep analysis and use great communication skills to relay findings in a simple and understandable way
- Work closely with the Group Data Engineering team to communicate technical requirements as well as data processes and structures
- Collaborate with our Operations, Carriers & Customer Services teams to understand their objectives and proactively seek out opportunities for data/analytics to offer expertise and make an impact
- Work in an agile way to balance long term development projects with quick and responsive adhoc requests and troubleshooting
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Highly proficient using SQL to interrogate data. Any experience using Google Cloud Platform, particularly BigQuery within an SSRS platform is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience of SQL Server & SSRS reports
- Excellent data visualisation, interface/report design and presentation skills. Experience using Tableau/Qlik or similar to develop self-service analytics beneficial
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organised and process driven with an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments.
- Experience working with supply chain, customer service and/or carrier management teams.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands including: boohoo, boohooMAN, PLT, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe, we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work!
To find out more about us here https://careers.boohoogroup.com/
#LI-HYBRID #supplychain #LI-BC1