We are looking for experienced Product Managers who are passionate about delivering the best experiences for our customers and colleagues. You will be part of one of the most exciting teams in the boohoo group, and we have several roles across the team.
You will be integral to the team to clarify user needs via insight and architecture; You will own the vision and roadmap for your products based on a deep understanding of business strategy, technology, and the customer. You will be comfortable analysing data to prioritise, build business justifications and measure product success.
You will work at the intersection of business, technology and UX, to discover and solve problems and create valuable products and optimisations. You will have strong communication skills and be able to translate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Product Management is a relatively new function at Boohoo, so an open mind and ability to collaborate is essential, as we try out new approaches.
Your teamWe started out as one brand with only three team members in 2006, today we are now made up of 13 amazing brands and counting, we have offices all over the world and we've grown to a 6,000+ strong team we call our boohoo family - and we don’t plan on stopping yet. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
In Tech, we’re proud to support every brand and every function. We’re a digital-first company that is totally cloud-native. We embrace change and future-proof the business, delivering critical customer-facing and internal stakeholder facing systems. Everything from colleague tech to front-end websites and apps, buying and merchandising tooling and all that’s in-between, we take care of it. Our ideas support and drive the Group’s agenda.
What you'll be doing
- Using technology, business strategy and customer insight, you will understand problems and opportunities across your Products and build a vision and roadmap, prioritised based on anticipated outcomes.
- Be the face of your products, communicating and evangelising your roadmap and vision across multiple stakeholder groups within and outside of technology
- Translate user needs and requirements into compelling user stories, define flows and interactions, which developers can use to build the product
- Work with engineering and BA teams to build products and features using a blend of methodologies including Agile Scrum
- Participate in team ceremonies and meetings to ensure requirements are understood and progress is being made.
- Own and prioritise the backlog and release content, ensuring high quality outputs and value are being delivered
- Define and track product and feature success metrics and iterate and improve the product based on these
- Lead detailed technical discussions with engineering and operational teams to make product decisions
- Contribute to the Boohoo Product community attending peer reviews, workshops and bringing new ideas and suggestions to the group.
Working with us
In Tech, we are proud to support every brand and function across the boohoo group. We’re a cloud-native digital-first company. We embrace change and future-proof the business, by delivering critical technology for our customers and stakeholders.
In the last two years alone, we’ve grown from 5 to 13 brands, 13m to 19m customers, and gone from 44 to 81 websites and apps! We have opened 2 new international distribution centres and supported the on boarding of around 1000 new colleagues, whilst re-platforming how we manage products and orders across the group.
Our ideas support and drive the Group’s agenda. The pace is relentless, but we thrive on it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles.
More about you
- Experience of agile development/delivery teams and BA skills
- A background contributing to the delivery of online retailing
- A strong personality, well-informed opinions and able to take people on a journey with your ideas, but open to being convinced otherwise through discussion and debates with your teammates
- Collaborative personality with strong influence skills with people across different levels and backgrounds
- Be able to present your vision to stakeholders and the team
- Passionate to learn and develop your skills
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- A new 'all-tech' hub that's dog friendly!
- Free on-site gym with daily classes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands including: boohoo, boohooMAN, PLT, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe, we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work!
To find out more about us... https://careers.boohoogroup.com
#LI-LC1 #LI-HYBRID #TECH