We are looking for a Quality Control Inspector to work as part of our Daventry team. You will inspect products using the AQL inspection processes and ensure excellent quality is upheld at all times.
Responsible Sourcing and Product Operations is reimagining how the Group works globally. We cover Sustainability, Sourcing, Ethical Trade, Product Quality and Operational Efficiency. We turn challenges into opportunities so we can be as commercially and operationally effective as possible while still being ethical and sustainable! In some companies, what we do gets split into many smaller teams. Not us. Together we align all areas and achieve our goals, constantly pushing for better.
What you'll be doing
- To inspect product using the AQL process and sampling method
- To ensure that all non-compliance issues are qualified, quantified, and accurately reported
- To hit daily inspection targets as set by the QA Manager
- To undertake any re-processing on AQL inspection failures
- To conduct 100% inspections on AQL inspection failures
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work