As part of Boohoo’s Group Data & Analytics team and working closely with our Brand Leaders, this is an exciting opportunity for a data professional to join and have a substantial impact in a dynamic and growing business.
As a Senior Insights Analyst, you will be working proactively as part of a discipline aligned analytics team to develop a deep understanding the business and provide insight that makes a real difference in terms of revenue uplift and bottom-line efficiencies. This would suit someone with strong analytical expertise and knowledge of the Consumer / Retail sector looking for a role that will provide some autonomy and accountability.
This role will involve working consultatively with a large base of stakeholders across multiple brands and providing clear and engaging reports and insights into a wide variety of topics.
If you are inquisitive and have great attention to detail this is an opportunity to have a big impact!
What you’ll be doing
- Getting into the detail of how the brand operates, understanding key processes so that you can build meaningful insight in support of those processes
- Analysing data using a variety of query languages such as SQL, Python and R
- Support the business stakeholders with self-service analytics, ensure key performance metrics are being used and properly understood throughout the business and offer the use of AI/ML where appropriate
- Identifying patterns and trends in data to diagnose problems or quantify the size or risk of an opportunity
- Bring insight to life through the art of data storytelling, making sure key messages land with stakeholders and that there is no room for ambiguity
- Working collaboratively with peers and stakeholders to solve problems as a team
- Sharing experience and knowledge with those less experienced than yourself and helping everyone in data grow
- Work and share best practice across Group brands. This includes working with key stakeholders to understand the nuances of the different brands and context around current process flows.
- Aid in the development and training of the junior team members.
- Champion Data as a corporate asset, increasing Data Literacy across boohoo Group.
- Analysing Digital marketing performance and working with key stakeholders to drive performance focusing on KPIs such as new customer acquisition, sales and ROI.
- Working with VM/UX teams to analyse the PLT customer journey and support in the optimisation of the customer experience across both web and app.
- Support in the wider team in understanding PLT’s Digital marketplace app with focus on the efficiency of driving users/installs.
- Experienced in analytics using a variety of query languages such SQL, Python and R
- Experienced in partnering with stakeholders to understand their challenges and then finding ways to use data to help them
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Comfortable using a variety of BI tools to visualise insight and help you tell stories with data
- Some exposure to statistical modelling would be great but not essential (e.g., predictive modelling, forecasting, segmentation etc)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Team player, able to work with multiple business leads to achieve objectives
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in analysing channel performance E.g. Organic, Direct, Digital Marketing channels, focusing where appropriate on ROAS/ROI, CPA.
- Experience with analysing different success metrics across the digital marketing mix with appreciation of how attribution impacts measurement.
- Exposure to understanding the onsite/ on-app customer experience and how browsing/shopping conversion funnels impacts business performance.
In Data, we charge towards commercial aims. Out proactive business partnering, advice and forecasting, give the Group confidence to succeed. We are all about delivering world-class data, addressing limitations, overcoming challenges, and ensuring the business invests in the right things
Working with us
To succeed here, you must love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- A new 'all-tech' hub that's dog friendly!
- Free on-site gym with daily classes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands including: boohoo, boohooMAN, PLT, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe, we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.
#LI-ZB1 #strategy #LI-HYBRID