This role is at a senior level within the Customer Service team, and reporting directly into the Group Customer Service Director. Its purpose is to lead a team of analysts and a CS Project Manager to identify initiatives through data, system improvements and business wide projects to drive change and improve the customer experience.
As a Change & Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for owning a portfolio of initiatives covering Continuous Improvement activities, Reporting, Projects, Insights, as well ensuring operational incidents are managed effectively to ensure the service operation has the infrastructure to manage our customers.
We started out as one brand with only three team members in 2006, today we are now made up of 13 amazing brands and counting, we have offices all over the world and we’ve grown to a 7,000+ strong team we call our boohoo family – and we don’t plan on stopping yet. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
In Customer Service, we make a difference to millions of customers across all of our brands. When a customer comes to us with a question or issue, we listen, act and resolve, feeding back what we’ve learned to the business. We speak our customers’ language – we’re bigger and better, 24/7, 364 days a year across live chat, email and social media – so we’re here to support and resolve issues if they happen. We are the team where all change activities happen, from making a simple tweak to a process to implementing new technology to enrich the customer journey. We are a dynamic team to influence change using all skills, experience and knowledge we have.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Use data to be able to communicate opportunities on current operational trends/contact types to inform business change and improvements
- Be a self-starter, from reviewing data through to management of change, individually or through the change team, including tracking any progress
- Responsible for customer service strategic projects and live issues management ensuring the customer is protected and customer proposition is developed
- Experience in holding council/present/debate on opportunities discovered, to be able to develop an action plan to deliver improvements, with proven track record of delivery
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal/external customers and suppliers, to ensure a customer centric working model
- Producing weekly/monthly reports on projects/initiatives and CS performance
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Experience and proven track record of managing a team (ESSENTIAL)
- Data driven individual who is proficient in Excel and PowerPoint (ESSENTIAL). Use of Power BI would be (DESIRABLE)
- Have the ability to provide effective and clear reporting to senior management (ESSENTIAL)
- Proven track record of self-coaching and team (ESSENTIAL)
- Has the ability to manage stakeholders and across functions (ESSENTIAL)
- Have a strong customer focus (ESSENTIAL)
- Project and stakeholder management with ability to work to tight deadlines (ESSENTIAL)
- A background in the Consumer / Retail sector preferred with some understanding of how Ecommerce businesses work (ESSENTIAL)
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
WHY JOIN US
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work