We are looking for a Production Merchandiser to join our TL factory to support Morocco production. As a Merchandiser, you will work closely with the Morocco Factories play an integral role responsible for the functioning of the various production processes.
Our Merchandising team
In Merchandising, we have over 30,000 styles on-site at any time, so we are a team with big responsibilities and an even bigger reputation. We live, breathe data, trends, and fashion so we can be the global market leader, always first to market. We are self-proclaimed pioneers of the test and repeat model, so it is all about having the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
What you will be doing
- Working with a number of different major brands.
- Managing orders using the ERP and maintaining critical path from start to finish.
- Liaising with the Moroccan team, TL Technical team and Brands buying, merchandising teams on a daily basis.
- Working closely with the account manager highlighting any CP related issues or problems as they occur and to support managing the CP meetings with the brands.
- Liaising with the Imports / Exports team, transportation Company and to be the main point of contact for the factories, brands and for all relevant teams for Morocco manufacturing.
- Providing administrative support to the account managers for new cost enquiries.
- Raising production lots using the ERP for all departments.
- Adding information to the critical path and our internal reporting system and carrying out weekly progressing reports
- Review sales forecasts based on performance and actions re forecasts
- Managing the overall stock levels commitment
- Raising fabric orders, label orders, care labels, brand labels, price labelling and to laisse with the warehouse team to ensure lead-time is been followed through.
- Experience in similar role within the fashion industry
- Technical literacy skills including advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to learn bespoke systems at speed
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise where required
- Attention to detail. Can think laterally and problem solve
- Can confidently work alone but equally thrives in a team
- Very organised with good communication skills.
Why boohoo group
We have set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we are 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception. Everyone has a chance to own a part of the business that they have helped to build through our various share schemes. There is also up to 40% discount off our brands and lots of other financial, health and wellbeing and lifestyle perks to enjoy too. Our parties are incredible. Our social calendar? Next level. With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.
Working with us (You’ll love it if)
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It is relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We are always pushing boundaries. We want you to think big. Think creatively. Be bold. Be brave. Do not be afraid to make mistakes – that is how we learn! We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We are one team, one boohoo family. Bring your own style, experiences, and ideas – we want them all.