We started out as one brand with only three team members in 2006, today we are now made up of 13 amazing brands and counting, we have offices all over the world and we've grown to a 6,000+ strong team we call our boohoo family - and we don’t plan on stopping yet. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
In Tech, we’re proud to support every brand and every function. We’re a digital-first company that is totally cloud-native. We embrace change and future-proof the business, delivering critical customer-facing and internal stakeholder facing systems. Everything from colleague tech to front-end websites and apps, buying and merchandising tooling and all that’s in-between, we take care of it. Our ideas support and drive the Group’s agenda.
With the continuous growth within Boohoo, there is a requirement for a Service Transition Manager with excellent communication and organisation skills to lead and manage service transition activities within the Group. The successful candidate will also need to ensure they are able to work in a fast pace environment and have the ability to adapt to the business needs when it comes to creating different tier of support models for all applications and systems.
What you will be doing:
- Creating and maintain service models to ensure service can be managed, operated and supported in accordance with constraints specified during the service design stage of the service lifecycle
- Applying service transition principles and coach and mentor staff across IT to continually improve the service transition capability
- Influencing and leading the implementation of best practices initiatives that improve on the efficiency and the effectiveness of the Service Transition function
- Ensuring key stakeholders and user communities are engaged and are correctly informed prior to change deployments
- Ensuring technical resources are available and have been correctly provisioned in line with agreed implementation window
- Managing risk relating to new, change and retired services
- Ensuring that service change create the expected business value
- Creating processes and principlees around operational readiness, service acceptance and early life support
- Building a service transition tribe ensuring practises and frameworks are standardised across Boohoo
What you’ll need:
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation
- A minimum of five years experience in implementing and shaping change, release or service management strategies and processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Significant project life cycle experience in multiple disciplines such as change management, release management, project management and systems training
- Experience in leading transition activities for outsourcing and insourcing projects/programmes
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work!!