A high profile role within the business leading one of our most strategic change programmes. Spanning multiple business functions, the role will focus on the opening of a new fulfilment centre to support business growth and improvements in service proposition.
The role will be based in the North West with potential for some international travel.
We started out as one brand with only three team members in 2006, today we are now made up of 13 amazing brands and counting, we have offices all over the world and we’ve grown to a 7,000+ strong team we call our boohoo family – and we don’t plan on stopping yet. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
In Project Delivery, we’re proud to support every brand and every function. We embrace change and apply our business knowledge and agility to enable boohoo Group to deliver its strategic priorities. This role will involve close collaboration with supply chain, finance and product operations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing a large complex programme on time and in budget and through a cross business team
- Applying appropriate governance across the programme and associated workstreams
- Owning the programme plan and identifying and managing programme risks in liaison with the programme sponsor
- Presenting of programme status and issues to executive level personnel through formal and informal channels
- Cross functional stakeholder management and communication to build up relationships within different functions of the business and regular interfacing with executive level management
- Management of any programme uncertainty and impact of this on inter-dependent projects
- Making recommendations on the prioritisation of programme activity to ensure timely completion
- Maintaining a high level of commercial awareness to ensure the programme workstreams are continually aligned to the changing business needs
- Identifying and incorporating change management activities into their project delivery planning in liaison with the business change manager
- Successful handover from project to BAU operations
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Excellent project planning, change and time management capabilities
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage competing priorities to drive task and project completion.
- Promotes a can-do and collaborative attitude across the business in a matrix management environment
- Able to influence stakeholders and challenge constructively to provide pragmatic and achievable solutions
- Demonstrable experience in successfully delivering sustainable end to end business and people change
- Working knowledge of ecommerce apparel industry essential. Experience in warehouse operations desirable
- Knowledge of requirements gathering, business processes, system development and process improvements
- Demonstrates a bias for action
WHY JOIN US
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work