As a Team Manager at our Distribution Centre in Burnley you will be responsible for leading a team in the Operations Department. You will be part of a wider team of Team Managers, Shift Managers and Site Managers ensuring the day to day running of your department. You will have the ability to inspire and motivate your team to deliver great results and hit overall operational KPIs. As a Team Manager you will also ensure the Health and Safety compliance of your team.
Shift Pattern - Monday - Friday 6pm - 2am
We started out as one brand with only three team members in 2006, today we are now made up of 13 amazing brands and counting, we have offices all over the world and we’ve grown to a 6,000+ strong team we call our boohoo family – and we don’t plan on stopping yet. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
Across Warehouse and Distribution, we’re an essential link in the Group’s customer journey. With 2.1m square feet and counting, our Distribution Centres help us support every brand to get their products to customers at lightning speed. This means having the right stock, in the right place, at the right time, so each and every customer has a fantastic experience when they order – we have a brilliant time doing it, too!
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure all Operational KPIs are met and tracked alongside other company requirements
- Motivate and lead your team
- Create and maintain an inclusive and positive team culture and spirit, encouraging involvement from all team members when sharing group, divisional and team information
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to help control and improve the performance of your team
- Ensure all colleagues Return to Work interviews are completed to a high standard
- Ensure all colleagues record (including Right to Work) are kept up to date, appropriate and reviewed.
- Maintain Confidentiality and integrity as specified under GDPR legislation
- Any other duties required by the business which are deemed suitable and necessary
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Great team working skills and the ability to motivate your team
- The ability to motivate, manage and influence work behaviours
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to interact with the internal management team.
- The ability to take ownership of processes and responsibility for your own workload
- Previous experience of IT Systems eg WMS, Excel and others
- Ability to work on your own initiative in a fast paced environment whilst demonstrating enthusiasm and a hands on approach to daily tasks
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work