We are looking for a Merchandiser to join our Boohoo Group Plc in Leicester, Thurmaston Lane. As a Merchandiser, you will work closely with the internal departments responsible for the smooth functioning of order processing and management.
No one else has a centre of excellence like we do. It’s here in Leicester. It’s our workplace, and it’s an impressive one at that. We work in the first state-of-the-art production facility that’s a benchmark for all the Group’s suppliers. It’s a big deal. We’re setting standards, working with the best technology, and supporting the local community and the textile industry by manufacturing garments here. You’ve got to experience it to believe it – we’re real trailblazers, and we love seeing customers wearing the clothes we make!
What you will be doing
- Working with number of major brands buying & merchandising team.
- Raising Purchase Orders using ERP and receipt Bill of Material and maintain overall stock level commitment.
- Managing orders through ERP system and maintain critical path dates.
- Liaising with Overseas factories, exports team, transportation company & highlighting any issues on Packing list to relevant team members and submit invoices to Brands.
- Updating internal systems on daily basis to respond to invoice related queries & carrying out weekly progress reports.
- Liaise with the internal warehouse team for intake and outbound stock and ensure bookings are made with DC.
- Experience in similar role within the manufacturing industry.
- Technical literacy skills including advanced Excel, PowerPoint, (Sage or ERP) will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise where required.
- Work as a team player and willing to cover in team members absence.
- Organised with good communication skills and strong attention to detail.
We are passionate, agile, creative and one team. These values motivate our attitude and actions. They are what makes us a family because we live and breathe them in all we do
Why boohoo group
We have set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we are 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception. Everyone has a chance to own a part of the business that they have helped to build through our various share schemes. There is also up to 40% discount off our brands and lots of other financial, health and wellbeing and lifestyle perks to enjoy too. Our parties are incredible. Our social calendar? Next level. With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.
Working with us (You’ll love it if)
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It is relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We are always pushing boundaries. We want you to think big. Think creatively. Be bold. Be brave. Do not be afraid to make mistakes – that is how we learn! We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We are one team, one boohoo family. Bring your own style, experiences, and ideas – we want them all.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off all our brands
#LI-ER1 #Merchandising #productmanag