You will automate the end-to-end deployment process, taking responsibility for compute, storage, network, security, scalability, resilience, load balancing, failover, deployment and monitoring. This is a ‘hands on’ technical role through which you will establish and drive best practice and live the mantra to ‘automate all things’.
We started out as one brand with only three team members in 2006, today we are now made up of 13 amazing brands and counting, we have offices all over the world and we've grown to a 6,000+ strong team we call our boohoo family - and we don’t plan on stopping yet. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
In Tech, we’re proud to support every brand and every function. We’re a digital-first company that is totally cloud-native. We embrace change and future-proof the business, delivering critical customer-facing and internal stakeholder facing systems. Everything from colleague tech to front-end websites and apps, buying and merchandising tooling and all that’s in-between, we take care of it. Our ideas support and drive the Group’s agenda.
What you'll be doing
- Develop the automated deployment of our internal/external facing services
- Own and secure the development, UAT and production environments
- Identify and deliver improvements to delivery speed and production quality
- Empower your delivery teammates by helping them help themselves
- Provide production support, including being part of an out of hours on-call rota
More about you
- Ability to demonstrate the design and support of a robust build, deployment and configuration management system for multi-tier applications
- Worked within environment of 100s of virtual machines preferably in a public cloud environment
- Worked within fast paced entrepreneurial company and able to balance the need for ‘speed to market’ with stable systems maintained through procedures and documentation
- Knowledge with MySQL & Oracle, Databases
- Strong use of Linux (RHEL-based), Windows, AWS, Azure or GCP
- Strong sysadmin coding skills
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work!