As part of Boohoo’s Group Data & Analytics team and working closely with our Operations & Customer Services teams, this is an exciting opportunity for a data professional to join and have a substantial impact in a dynamic and growing business.
This role will involve working consultatively with a large base of stakeholders across multiple brands and providing clear and engaging reports and insights into a wide variety of topics covering warehouse performance, Customer Services, Carrier Management and Supply Chain logistics.
You will be working directly for the Lead on Ops/Customer Service Analytics supported by the wider Data & Analytics team to develop reporting and self-service solutions using SSRS, Tableau and other technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and maintain insightful and user friendly reports and dashboards
- Explore big datasets, perform deep analysis and use great communication skills to relay findings in a simple and understandable way
- Work closely with the Group Data Engineering team to communicate technical requirements as well as data processes and structures
- Collaborate with our Operations, Carriers & Customer Services teams to understand their objectives and proactively seek out opportunities for data/analytics to offer expertise and make an impact
- Work in an agile way to balance long term development projects with quick and responsive adhoc requests and troubleshooting
What you'll need:
- Highly proficient using SQL to interrogate data. Any experience using Google Cloud Platform, particularly BigQuery within an SSRS platform is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience of SQL Server & SSRS reports
- Excellent data visualisation, interface/report design and presentation skills. Experience using Tableau/Qlik or similar to develop self-service analytics beneficial
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organised and process driven with an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments.
- Experience working with supply chain, customer service and/or carrier management teams.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work!