We’re looking for a ERP Team Lead to join our Boohoo Group Plc in Leicester, Thurmaston Lane. As a ERP team lead, you will work closely with the internal departments responsible for the smooth functioning of order processing and management with direct responsibility for managing your team and planning future strategies.
In Merchandising, we are a team with big responsibilities and an even bigger reputation. We live, breathe data, trends, and fashion so we can be the global market leader, always first to market. We are self-proclaimed pioneers of the test and repeat model, so it is all about having the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
What you will be doing
- Managing a team of ERP merchandisers and responsible for processing all our orders through ERP.
- Working closely with the Sales team and capturing all weekly confirmed orders details.
- Monitoring the cost performance of the manufactured units and reporting on a regular basis to the management if the production and financial targets are not met.
- Liaising with other TL team to help managing the CP meetings with the brands.
- Monitoring and setting up appropriate process / procedures in action to ensure to strive for greater cost efficiency and productivity within the department.
- KPI’s / Performance monitoring on a regular basis and assess on a continual basis the utilisation of all ERP resources.
- Develop and drive an ethos of continual improvement within the team.
- Ensure the team follows the standard operating procedures, and that these procedures are continually reviewed and improved.
- Ensure that all management information reports are generated periodically as required through the ERP and that performance and forecasts are reviewed regularly.
- Liaise with the Management in agreeing required employee staffing levels.
- Working with number of major brands buying & merchandising team.
- Updating internal systems on daily basis to respond to invoice related queries & carrying out weekly progress reports.
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty- you need to adapt and agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grown in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Ideally you will have worked in a multi-product online retail business and be highly commercial and solution focused.
- You will enjoy a reactive, ever-changing environment who is an organised and structed team leader who has sharp attention to detail.
- A team player who enjoys going above and beyond to support other in the team where needed, especially during peak times.
- You will have the ability and experience to develop and engage a team
- Always striving to improve not only themselves but the departments operation. Outside the box thinking.
- Technical literacy skills including advanced Excel, PowerPoint, (Sage or ERP) will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise where required.
- Manufacturing management experience required.
- Health & Safety IOSH qualification desirable.
- Experience of implementing and following Continuous Improvement and Modern Manufacturing Principles.
- Experience making high-impact decisions in fast-paced environment.
WHY JOIN US
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some dog friendly!) we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.