As an Assistant Buyer at the Boohoo Group you're innovative, driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You're responsible for driving the success of the department within the Boohoo Group. This includes constantly reviewing the critical path to ensure that department targets as well as deliveries are met on time and in line with the brand's strategy.
As a Buying team, we want to give our incredible customers what they want, when they want it. We elevate our brands, travel the world seeking inspiration and build relationships with suppliers from all over the globe, so we stay at the top of our game. We elevate our brands, and our unique test and repeat model is the secret to our success. We’re the team to turn to for collaboration and bringing a product to life.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Managing a BAA on critical path and OPO management to ensure department targets are achieved and deliveries on time
- Negotiating cost prices to achieve best prices and meet department BIM
- Understanding open costings including fabric prices, consumption and fit amend implications
- Awareness of department strategy, frameworks and OTB with the support of the Buyer/Junior Buyer and Merchandising team
- Accountable for checking new in product daily to ensure all details of each product are correct online
- Ownership of fit sessions and actioning fit comments direct to suppliers
- Maintain and grow relationships with wider business functions including product, studio, an VM, finance, warehouse, and any other department where necessary
- Alongside the BAA, accountable for ensuring all product is sent to the studio in a timely manner, managing the process from sample to site ensuring all details are correct
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- You're a relationship builder and find communication easy
- You will be agile, quick thinking and used to working at pace.
- Finger on the pulse with all upcoming trends and find inspiration everywhere
- Know what our customers want to buy before they even do
- Always wanting to improve and learn, you'll need to be hungry to succeed
- A team player. Someone who enjoys going above and beyond to support others in the team
WHY JOIN US
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- Based in our London office in the heart of Soho, we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-HYBRID #purchasing #prodmgmt #LI-SP1