boohoo Womenswear are looking for a Paid Media Executive to join their team. You will be responsible for supporting on day to day management of our Paid Media campaigns. This role would suit someone with an interest in digital marketing, who is looking to develop their career in a fast paced and growing business.
We’re boohoo, and we’re a brand on a mission. We want to be everything for fashion, for everyone. Customers count on us for the latest trends, collections and inspiration so they can have the wardrobe of their dreams. But we care about more than just fashion. We champion wellbeing and sustainability too. Dropping over 500 new products a week means our customers have choice, can look their best, feel confident and be empowered.
Marketers for the boohoo group have a reputation for being disruptors. We like that. When it comes to all things brand awareness and e-commerce, we’re not afraid to be brave. Each of our teams is the voice of their own brand, so we utilise creative campaigns, social media and influencer outreach, PR & Comms, and events. On the e-commerce side of things, we drive traffic to our online stores and generate sales through affiliate marketing, paid media, CRM and SEO. Everything goes towards achieving our mission to be a global fashion e-commerce leader.
What you'll be doing
- Plan, implement, optimise, and manage paid search/social and shopping campaigns for various international countries.
- Ensure Paid Social, PPC & Google shopping campaigns are optimised according to best practice guidelines.
- Manage bids via automated bid management solutions.
- Working with Google Editor and Bing Editor.
- Manage PPC accounts profitably and within agreed target ROI.
- Constantly achieve agreed KPIs.
- Grow existing PPC accounts through continuous account development.
- Perform regular keyword research, preparation and analysis and weekly negative keyword research & search query reporting.
- Maximise conversions within target ROI.
- Work with Online Acquisition Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the wider paid media and digital marketing strategy.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly campaign & bespoke reports & analysis.
- Perform ongoing competitor analysis & reporting.
- Work with the 3rd party Google shopping feed provider and GMC to manage shopping accounts.
- Work with merchandising team to plan accurate stock allocations for promotional activity and day-to day forecasted sales.
- Excellent communication skills when working within the team, wider team and when working externally with suppliers.
- A willingness to take all Google Ads/Meta exams.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Previous experience working in a Paid Media/ PPC or Digital Marketing role
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads & Bing.
- Experience of Google Shopping.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Google Ads Certification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with special attention to Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience using a bid management tool.
- Highly numerate & strong communication skills
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC campaigns.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-ZB1 #marketing #strategy #creative #LI-HYBRID