Apply your creative mind, with a brand who strives to be the most creative amongst our competitors. If like us you have creative vision to support our studio team produce and achieve great imagery , then we’d love for you to join our Studio Team here at boohoo. As the global fashion retailer of our generation, we need your eye for detail, passion and inspiration to continue to stand out from the crowd.
As our Model Booker, you will be responsible for securing our talent worldwide for our Ecommerce and Campaign shoots. Passionate about models and fashion, you will be working alongside the Senior teams in Photography, Styling and Hair & makeup to deliver high quality fashion imagery consistently under the overall direction of the Head of Studio and Brand Director.
A driven and hardworking individual, you will be constantly searching for the next generation of boohoo faces, reacting to new briefs and establishing great agency relationships to supply the very best talent, ensuring we remain ahead of the competition.
You will demonstrate an established knowledge of the industry, current social trends and how they relate to the boohoo customer.
Taking ownership of the models you have booked, working alongside the studio team to maximise each models potential and ensure a consistent approach throughout.
We’re boohoo, and we’re a brand on a mission. We want to be everything for fashion, for everyone. Customers count on us for the latest trends, collections and inspiration so they can have the wardrobe of their dreams. But we care about more than just fashion. We champion wellbeing and sustainability too. Dropping over 500 new products a week means our customers have choice, can look their best, feel confident and be empowered.
What you'll be doing
- Source models for use in ecom shoots and commercial and editorial campaigns.
- Develop excellent relationships with UK & International model agencies to secure the best quality models.
- Negotiate the best possible rates for all bookings.
- Deal with any model issues professionally in line with our boohoo guidelines
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with the wider studio team
- Manage the budget effectively and confidently to drive agency negotiations
- Liase with the Creative Manager regularly, constantly casting and reviewing new talent
- Contribute to team and departmental meetings
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Organise Weekly / bi-weekly castings for ecom models.
- Administration relating to budgets and purchase orders and following company procedure.
- Sourcing new talent through agencies and other sources.
- Managing the budget for bookings and reporting on this monthly.
- Reacting to sales figures related to bookings.
- Staying up-to date with changes in working practices relating to the industry.
- Working in advance of peak periods to secure options.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experience working in a studio environment as a Model Booker ideally for ecommerce shoots and editorial campaigns
- Strong communicator and problem solver
- Experience managing budgets
- General interest in retail and keen to stay up to date with industry trends
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-ZB1 #marketing #strategy #creative #LI-HYBRID