Due to continued success at boohoo, we are increasing our product teams to continue giving our incredible customers what they want, when they want it. We look for passion, agility and pace in our teams and our Buyers work on high volume, fast moving categories, working with a range of suppliers globally.
Roles at Buyer and Senior Buyer level are autonomous and rewarding, our unique test and repeat model makes us stand apart and allows us to react fast when bringing the product to market.
At experienced Buyer level you will work alongside the senior leadership team and inspirational Buying Director. Working closely with your peers in Design and Merchandising, managing open to buy and undertaking European & Far East trips.
Since 2006, we’ve been known for being affordable with directional looks, but we want to be known for more. We’re a brand on a mission. With over 10 million followers on social and a global reach that just keeps getting bigger, it’s safe to say our customers are as unique as we are: boohoo’s worn by people of all ages because fashion knows no limits, and as a team, neither do we. We know our customers want great fashion – now – and our connection with them is nothing like you’ll have ever experienced before.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Undertakes product development and develops proposition as area of business grows.
- Ensures proposition can deliver required international growth and maintains understanding of requirements of new territories.
- Works in conjunction with the Senior Leadership team, to influence strategic plans and developments.
- Ensures effective communication with junior, assistant, and trainee buyers in designates areas and across the entire department.
- Monitors stock covers on single lines.
- Reports and effectively communicates all key information in trading meeting to Heads and Director level.
- Generates ideas and suggestion to impact the business with reference to promotions and mark downs.
- Monitors and maintains stocks as per KPI’s set and manages open to buy accordingly.
- Responds to competitor analysis.
- Completes buying trips as needed within UK and internationally.
- Liaises with marketing and eCommerce teams to develop and maintain professional working relationships and ensure sales are maximised through the site and in line with overall strategy.
MORE ABOUT YOU
As a Buyer at boohoo you will have:
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding industry knowledge, be current and ahead at identifying trends and commercial wins for the brand
- You will be super passionate about the menswear industry and keep our collections ahead of the competition
- Successfully held a Junior Buyer or Buyer role on a fast fashion apparel category – womenswear backgrounds will also be considered
- Highly Commercial
- Experience of developing and mentoring junior team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Able to travel when the business requires
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
WHY JOIN US
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe, we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-SP1 #productmanagement #buyer #strategy