The roleYou will be a driving force for the delivery of retention and acquisition strategies across CRM channels. This will be a hybrid role between campaign trade management and lifecycle trigger programmes - across email marketing, app push notifications and SMS. As Senior CRM Executive, your responsibilities will include, ownership and execution of the customer communications plan and automated lifecycle customer triggers, ensuring they always meet customer and commercial needs.
We’re boohoo, and we’re a brand on a mission. We want to be everything for fashion, for everyone. Customers count on us for the latest trends, collections and inspiration so they can have the wardrobe of their dreams. But we care about more than just fashion. We champion wellbeing and sustainability too. Dropping over 500 new products a week means our customers have choice, can look their best, feel confident and be empowered.
Marketers for the boohoo group have a reputation for being disruptors. We like that. When it comes to all things brand awareness and e-commerce, we’re not afraid to be brave. Each of our teams is the voice of their own brand, so we utilise creative campaigns, social media and influencer outreach, PR & Comms, and events. On the e-commerce side of things, we drive traffic to our online stores and generate sales through affiliate marketing, paid media, CRM and SEO. Everything goes towards achieving our mission to be a global fashion e-commerce leader.
What you'll be doing
- Manage the end-to-end process for timely execution of international marketing campaigns on email, app push and SMS.
- Implementation and maintenance of automated strategy
- Create automated lifecycle scenarios
- Ad hoc projects including segmentation and targeting strategy application to technological development within CRM.
- Coordinating with the Marketing and Merchandising teams to ensure all communications are on-brand, accurate, relevant and timely.
- Coordinating the delivery of other CRM channels.
- Assisting the development segmentation strategies to ensure campaigns are suitably targeted to maximise channel engagement rates and conversion.
- Creating innovative and engaging content; driving customer acquisition, retention and reactivation. Pushing boundaries and exceeding KPIs and objectives.
- Reviewing of campaign performance and reporting on results to key stakeholders with actionable insights
- Monitoring channel deliverability
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- A creative, analytical and commercially driven individual
- Educated to degree level or experience gained from a similar role and environment
- Experience in email marketing and campaign management tools.
- Highly organised and process driven
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work who excels in challenging environments
- Actively keeps up to date, researching and reporting on new trends and industry best practice.
- Excellent command of MS Office-package
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-ZB1 #marketing #strategy #creative #LI-HYBRID