The boohooMAN ecommerce team is looking for an experienced CRM Senior Executive to join our growing team. This is key role within the team and reports directly to the Ecommerce Manager.
You will be responsible for the delivery of retention and acquisition strategies across CRM channels, including but not limited to email marketing, SMS and Facebook Messenger.
As CRM Senior Executive, your responsibilities will include, ownership and execution of the customer email plan, ensuring it always meets customer and commercial needs and crucially reporting on and actioning change always pushing toward key business objectives.
We’re boohooMAN. Our menswear collections and ground-breaking campaigns have taken the market by storm. We want to be the world’s number one streetwear brand, and our affordable and accessible looks have allowed us to push boundaries and bring the latest styles to life. We focus on our customer’s style and confidence, setting trends and offering choice.
Marketers for the boohoo group have a reputation for being disruptors. We like that. When it comes to all things brand awareness and e-commerce, we’re not afraid to be brave. Each of our teams is the voice of their own brand, so we utilise creative campaigns, social media and influencer outreach, PR & Comms, and events. On the e-commerce side of things, we drive traffic to our online stores and generate sales through affiliate marketing, paid media, CRM and SEO. Everything goes towards achieving our mission to be a global fashion e-commerce leader.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the email marketing process, including end-to-end management & co-ordination from planning to briefing Design & Content teams, through to email build, sending using our ESP, and reporting.
- Defining segments through rigorous a test and learn approach, whilst growing trigger campaigns and lifestyle programme revenues.
- Own global end-to-end email planning and hands-on execution, with the support of a CRM team.
- Manage the end-to-end process for timely execution of international email marketing campaigns across boohoo menswear and boohooMAN.
- Own the ESP relationship, ensuring the technology is being used to its full potential
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports highlighting achievements, insights and lessons learnt to inform & execute an on-going email testing plan to further drive performance improvement, covering subject lines, content, layout and segmentation.
- Report results to key stakeholders with actionable insights
- Manage direct reports, setting objectives and continually sharing knowledge by upskilling and coaching.
- Coordinating with the Marketing, and Merchandising teams to ensure all communications are on-brand, accurate, relevant and timely.
- Coordinating with Ecommerce Trade to ensure all customer journeys are seamless and promote best in class experience.
- Develop segmentation strategies in conjunction with our customer insights team to ensure campaigns are suitably targeted to maximise key email metrics such as open rate and conversion, but with a wider business approach to improve AOF and customer retention.
- Creating innovative and engaging content; driving customer acquisition, retention and reactivation. Pushing boundaries and exceeding KPIs and objectives.
- Monitoring email deliverability
- Ad hoc projects including managing the creative, technological development and performance of CRM.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experienced email executive
- Educated to degree level or experience gained from a similar role and environment
- Experience in email marketing and campaign management tools.
- Proven experience owning email marketing and segmentation plans, including the end-to-end co-ordination and execution
- Basic HTML coding is desired but not essential
- A creative, analytical and commercially driven individual who is as happy working in the detail as they are viewing campaigns from a bigger picture cross-marketing perspective
- Computer literate and comfortable manipulating data sets.
- Experience of Bloomreach is ideal but not a definitive requirement
- Experience of a CMS and ESP is required
- Highly organised and process driven
- Strong leadership skills and the ambition to lead a team of creative and driven individuals
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work who excels in challenging environments
- Actively keeps up to date, researching and reporting on new trends and industry best practice.
- Excellent command of MS Office-package, including advanced understanding of Excel and comfortable handling large data sets with accuracy e.g. pivot tables, creating charts, nested functions, lookups.
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-ZB1 #marketing #strategy #LI-HYBRID