To support the Head of Marketing operations in the global planning of the boohooMAN brand and it’s campaigns. Working and liaising with teams across the full marketing mix you will own and lead on ensuring we are remaining innovative and world class in our marketing approach.
This is a pivotal role in boohooMAN marketing department that requires an exceptional individual with excellent marketing planning skills and an in-depth knowledge of all marketing functions. You will be working closely with the rest of the leadership team. Confidence in communicating your marketing strategies and plans to both an internal and external audiences is paramount.
We’re boohooMAN. Our menswear collections and ground-breaking campaigns have taken the market by storm. We want to be the world’s number one streetwear brand, and our affordable and accessible looks have allowed us to push boundaries and bring the latest styles to life. We focus on our customer’s style and confidence, setting trends and offering choice.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the Head of Marketing on developing and implementing the annual boohooMAN brand and marketing strategy globally.
- Lead across partnership marketing, identifying and building relationships with third party brands to pitch media and campaign opportunities to secure revenue and investment for the business.
- Build said partnership activity into marketing and campaign plans.
- Support the buying, merchandise and creative departments with the creation of a marketing and campaign calendar ensuring all key brand moments, seasonal campaigns and regular product stories are captured and communicated to relevant stakeholders across the business
- Lead on the day-to-day management and delivery of the aforementioned marketing & campaign calendar
- Work closely with marketing channel owners (CRM, Social Media, PR and Digital Marketing) to ensure consistent delivery across all marketing channels
- Define & agree campaign budgets, objectives and KPIs with Head of Marketing
- Create clear, concise campaign briefs and communicate to relevant stakeholders across the business e.g. Creative Studio, Brand and Digital Marketing
- Project manage campaigns through to completion
- Ensure completed campaigns are measured and reported against agreed objectives and KPIs with insights, learnings and recommendations included as standard
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experience in a Senior Marketing Managerial role
- Excellent leadership and team development skills
- Ability to project manage multichannel marketing plans and achieve success through cross functional working both within the marketing team and across the wider business
- Excellent presentation skills and confident in liaising with senior stakeholders
- Ability to create and manage campaign budgets
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all key business departments to ensure smooth execution of all projects
- Demonstrate a strong interest and experience in Menswear fashion
- Strong working knowledge of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and people skills
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-JS1 #marketing #strategy #creative #LI-HYBRID