boohooMAN are looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join their team. Reporting into the Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for supporting day to day management of out PPC & Paid Social Accounts. This role would suit someone who is well versed with both channel types, and wants to move into a fast paced business with an interest in fashion.
We’re boohooMAN. Our menswear collections and ground-breaking campaigns have taken the market by storm. We want to be the world’s number one streetwear brand, and our affordable and accessible looks have allowed us to push boundaries and bring the latest styles to life. We focus on our customer’s style and confidence, setting trends and offering choice.
Marketers for the boohoo group have a reputation for being disruptors. We like that. When it comes to all things brand awareness and e-commerce, we’re not afraid to be brave. Each of our teams is the voice of their own brand, so we utilise creative campaigns, social media and influencer outreach, PR & Comms, and events. On the e-commerce side of things, we drive traffic to our online stores and generate sales through affiliate marketing, paid media, CRM and SEO. Everything goes towards achieving our mission to be a global fashion e-commerce leader.
What you will be doing
- Maintain & Optimise a range of paid media channels including PPC & Facebook to an advanced level.
- Balance budgets for multiple channels, accounts & territories.
- Ensure we use best practice guidelines with our business objectives in mind.
- Manage PPC spend through our bid management solutions.
- Working with Google Editor, Bing Editor, ROIHunter & Facebook Business Manager.
- Manage PPC & Paid Social accounts within an agreed target ROI.
- Grow PPC accounts through continuous campaign build outs.
- Perform regular keyword research, preparation and analysis and weekly negative keyword research & Search query reporting.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly campaign & bespoke reports & analysis.
- Constantly testing paid social content and building on the learnings.
- Provide learning support and guidance to the paid media assistant.
- Perform ongoing competitor analysis & reporting.
- Manage our feeds through a 3rd party solution.
- Work with our merchandising team to plan accurate stock allocations for promotional activity and day-to day forecasted sales.
- Excellent communication skills when working within the team, wider team and when working externally with suppliers.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
- Experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Paid Search & Paid Social Experience.
- Proficient in Google ad words, Facebook Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Proficient in Google analytics and Google Merchant centre.
- Proficient in managing google shopping campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce actionable insights.
- Previous experience of working bid management platform will be advantageous.
- Experience working with Facebook Business Manager to implement and optimise campaign performance.
- Experience working on retail brands, preferably within the fashion sector (desired).
- Highly numerate and commercially aware.
- Highly organised and process driven.
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments.
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Already undertaken Blueprint & Adword courses.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-JS1 #marketing #strategy #LI-HYBRID