boohooMAN are currently recruiting for an ambitious SEO Manager to own and drive their SEO strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will own the end-to-end delivery of the SEO strategy, from definition to execution and reporting. You will act as a specialist, managing on-page optimisation, content campaigns and outreach activities across all the key territories. You will also work collaboraively with other teams/departments to advise on SEO best practices and support the delivery of the overall Marketing strategy.
This is a key role within the business and a great opportunity for a passionate SEO specialist who is looking to utilise their skills in a young and fast-paced environment, while growing their knowledge within the marketing field.
We’re boohooMAN. Our menswear collections and ground-breaking campaigns have taken the market by storm. We want to be the world’s number one streetwear brand, and our affordable and accessible looks have allowed us to push boundaries and bring the latest styles to life. We focus on our customer’s style and confidence, setting trends and offering choice.
What you'll be doing
- Definition and delivery of the SEO strategy, as well as continuous optimisation.
- Develop, implement and deliver sustainable SEO strategies and tactics to meet business targets including increased/sustained rankings and traffic volume and sales targets.
- Lead for SEO on offsite and onsite campaigns in target market.
- Measure campaign effectiveness and develop follow up tactics.
- Ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits.
- Work closely with the marketing and e-commerce teams to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant.
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush to spot search trends, issues and opportunities.
- Ensure SEO is aligned with all digital channels to ensure optimum results.
- Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact on traffic and overall organic revenue.
- Conduct extensive keyword research using market leading tools such as Google Adwords, Hitwise, SEMrush, etc.
- Support the wider Digital Marketing team in the execution a multi-channel strategy
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- SEO experience with a previous role in fashion retail beneficial
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Deep knowledge of the core principles of SEO
- Strong content experience
- Experience delivering SEO campaigns that drive traffic and sales
- A blend of creative and analytical skills
- Social listening and social media experience
- Ability to conduct SEO analysis across backlinks, analytics, influencers
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- Experienced in using Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work on multiple projects at the same time
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-JS1 #marketing #strategy #LI-HYBRID