We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our boohooMAN team as a PR Manager. This role is carried out in support of the overall marketing strategy and goals, it involves closely liaising with both brand, social and digital teams to ensure that the PR Strategy, activity and partnerships are in keeping with the brand identity.
We’re boohooMAN. Our menswear collections and ground-breaking campaigns have taken the market by storm. We want to be the world’s number one streetwear brand, and our affordable and accessible looks have allowed us to push boundaries and bring the latest styles to life. We focus on our customer’s style and confidence, setting trends and offering choice.
In the Creative team, we’re brand guardians and proud to shape the direction of every brand in the Group – we elevate products and make sure every individual brand is a fashion powerhouse. The projects and possibilities are endless because anything goes! We create connections and give each brand character so that what we put out into the world can become part of our customers’ daily lives. Everything we do is seen by millions of customers across web, social, email, campaigns, PR and events.
What you'll be doing
- Lead PR strategy, multi-platform in order to increase SOV amongst our competitor set and go-to contact for editor level relationships
- To drive the development and ongoing delivery of the media relations strategy to create a positive media environment by developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the boohooMAN awareness
- Manage the Communications team to deliver KPIs such as brand awareness, website traffic and sales
- Communicate results internally, reporting and provide the business with regular detailed updates
- Setting KPIs and ensuring team understand expectations
- Work with Senior Leadership Team and sharing industry trends
- Management of PR & Event budgets, ensuring spend is aligned with business objectives and strategy
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for senior leadership, with clear actionable takeaways or recommendations for growth
- Shape and drive the company’s business story through profiles, opinion pieces, company news announcements and other activity
- Lead on boohooMAN launches, events, press trips & creative mailers to bring the brand to life delivering standout PR and social media inclusion
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Support the wider team both in the UK and internationally on delivering against Brand goals, including supporting on cross-functional projects outside of immediate remit
- Manage a busy press office & showroom space, make sure appointment calendar is booked with media & influencer appointments
- Work closely and collaboratively across the brand & buying teams and wider marketing teams, including Digital teams, SEO, social, affiliates and influencer teams to champion social-first ideas and execute activations, events and strategies
- Lead on any seasonal press days/lookbooks/additional media assets
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experience with PR, Influencer Comms or similar role, fashion retail experience is beneficial
- A deep understanding of the role that social influencers can play in promoting and driving commercial value for brands
- Be familiar with current and emerging social media platforms
- Passion for communications, social media and retail marketing in general
- An intense interest in fashion and related fields i.e. music / arts / film and television
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally. The role involves liaising with colleagues, influencers, and management, so strong written and verbal skills are paramount.
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong relationship builder with wider teams
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- High level of computer literacy and presenting skills
- Flexible, adaptable working style with a ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Above all, an ability to relate to influencers and media to develop trust, rapport and long-term relationships on behalf of the brand.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-ZB1 #marketing #strategy #creative #LI-HYBRID