Due to continued success at boohooMAN, we are increasing the team size and are looking to speak with Buyers across all clothing product areas. We look for passion, agility and pace in our teams and our Buyers work on high volume, fast moving categories, working with a range of suppliers globally.
Roles at Junior Buyer and Buyer level are autonomous and rewarding, our unique test and repeat model makes us stand apart and allows us to react fast when bringing the product to market.
At Buyer level you will work alongside the senior buying team and inspirational Buying Director. Working closely with your peers in Design and Merchandising, managing open to buy and undertaking European & Far East trips.
We will look at candidates from MENS or WOMENS fast fashion backgrounds who have developed anything from streetwear to causal and active/sportswear.
We’re boohooMAN. Our menswear collections and ground-breaking campaigns have taken the market by storm. We want to be the world’s number one streetwear brand, and our affordable and accessible looks have allowed us to push boundaries and bring the latest styles to life. We focus on our customer’s style and confidence, setting trends and offering choice.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Undertakes product development and develops proposition as area of business grows.
- Ensures proposition can deliver required international growth and maintains understanding of requirements of new territories.
- Works in conjunction with the Senior Leadership team, to influence strategic plans and developments.
- Ensures effective communication with junior, assistant, and trainee buyers in designates areas and across the entire department.
- Monitors stock covers on single lines.
- Reports and effectively communicates all key information in trading meeting to Heads and Director level.
- Generates ideas and suggestion to impact the business with reference to promotions and mark downs.
- Monitors and maintains stocks as per KPI’s set and manages open to buy accordingly.
- Responds to competitor analysis.
- Completes buying trips as needed within UK and internationally.
- Liaises with marketing and eCommerce teams to develop and maintain professional working relationships and ensure sales are maximised through the site and in line with overall strategy.
MORE ABOUT YOU
As a Buyer at boohooMAN you will have:
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding industry knowledge, be current and ahead at identifying trends and commercial wins for the brand
- You will be super passionate about the menswear industry and keep our collections ahead of the competition
- Successfully held a Junior Buyer or Buyer role on a fast fashion apparel category – womenswear backgrounds will also be considered
- Highly Commercial
- Experience of developing and mentoring junior team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Able to travel when the business requires
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
WHY JOIN US
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe, we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-ER1 #productmanagement #buyer #menswear