As a Junior Buyer you will make effective and commercially focused buying decisions to buy product within our boohoo Group London brands, under the management and supervision of the Senior Buyer. You'll support the wider team to create exciting and innovative strategies not only for your department, but the wider brand. Developing your team and their progression is part of your day to day role. This role is based from our central London office in the heart of Soho.
Our vision is simple. We want to give our incredible customers what they want, when they want it. Our unique test and repeat model is the secret to our success. We travel the world and buy small quantities across a wide range – this lets us see what customers like, then we buy more. Seeing the popularity of our choices and products gives us a feeling of satisfaction and a job well done. We admit it’s addictive and a real source of pride for us.
What you’ll be doing
- Completes all processes with reference to daily/weekly sales, as well as longer term plans.
- Generates ideas and suggestion to impact the business with reference to promotions and mark downs.
- Product development for range, working closely with all internal and external functions through to production
- Supports Senior Buyers to develop new strategies for the business and department.
- Monitors and maintains stocks as per KPI’s set and manages open to buy accordingly.
- Undertakes preparation for Far East trips, and works closely with the design team throughout the process to maintain effective communication and cooperation between the teams.
- Preparation for buying trips
- Undertake buying trips as needed- globally.
We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We want you to think big. Think trends. Be bold. Be brave.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experience within a previous buying role. Are you looking for that next steps in your buying career?
- Comfortable working at pace. Agility is something you pride yourself on.
- A team player. Someone who enjoys going above and beyond to support others in the team where needed, especially during peak times.
- Passionate about all things Warehouse.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.