Debenhams is looking for a Key Account Manager to join the DBZ Marketplace team. You will be joining a growing Account Management function which will focus on improving existing partner performance by driving them to adopt to relevant seller focused tools and services. You will be proving support to new and existing sellers starting from their launch on Debenhams to removing blockers and setting them up for success by leveraging various programs and tools. The team's mission is to make Brand partners successful on Debenhams.
As an established and much-loved household name, you know all about our high street roots and bricks and mortar stores. Now, we're looking to the future. Since 2021, we've embraced some changes. We joined the boohoo group and have transformed into a primarily digital brand. Our vision is to be the great British digital department store and make our mark on the international market. We strive to become the number one destination for fashion, beauty and home. Our growing marketplace proposition plays a crucial role in fulfilling our vision. That's why we need you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Perform diagnosis and identify business levers to grow partner & overall marketplace turnover
- Commercial trading focus. Working closely with key stakeholders on driving the growth of the brands, in line with the wider strategy.
- Build and/or improve scalable processes and implement them in partner account management daily operations.
- Establish and monitor seller KPIs to ensure strong adoption of Debenhams best practices.
- Develop a personalized approach with key partners to create a better working relationship and position the marketplace as a strategic partner for them.
- Liaise with the business development team to successfully transition sellers from launch to achieving objects on their 30-day joint success plan.
- Coordinate seller growth projects across various Debenhams business functions (legal, finance, IT, ecom, B&M) and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines for high visibility projects.
- Contribute to the development of the project delivery team's methodology, knowledge base, and tools.
- Agree and implement collaborative join growth plans.
- Train and mentor the team
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Experienced account management professional with previous exposure to marketplaces (ideal) or buying and category management in ecommerce or consulting background
- Strong multi-channel trading experience within a fast-paced retailer.
- ‘Can-do’ entrepreneurial attitude
- Has strong commercial and analytical skills, and thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments
- Strong interpersonal skills with history of establishing key partnerships and influencing at senior stakeholder level.
- Ideally 5-7yrs experience in key account management
WHY JOIN US
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. As marketplace side of the business evolves, it offers good scope for progression.
Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-HYBRID #bizdev #projmgmt #LI-SP1