The Affiliate Marketing Senior Executive will support the Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager and team to execute a best-in-class, data-led Partnerships Marketing strategy for Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Wallis, Coast and Oasis.
You will be supporting the Affiliate Manager in the implementation and execution of affiliate campaigns both UK and international. Carrying out day to day campaign activities, reporting and making sure that affiliates are informed of all seasonal and promotional campaigns.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and outgoing with a natural flare for cultivating relationships, whilst also owning the ability needed to negotiate and close deals. As Senior Affiliate Exec, you will be able to work in a fast growing environment, managing your own partner pipeline and prospects.
As an established and much-loved household name, you know all about our high street roots and bricks and mortar stores. Now, we’re looking to the future. Since 2021, we’ve embraced some changes. We joined the boohoo group and have transformed into a primarily digital brand. Our vision is to be the UK’s leading online department store and make our mark on the international market. We strive to become the number one destination for fashion, beauty and home. That’s why we need you.
Marketers for the boohoo group have a reputation for being disruptors. We like that. When it comes to all things brand awareness and e-commerce, we’re not afraid to be brave. Each of our teams is the voice of their own brand, so we utilise creative campaigns, social media and influencer outreach, PR & Comms, and events. On the e-commerce side of things, we drive traffic to our online stores and generate sales through affiliate marketing, paid media, CRM and SEO. Everything goes towards achieving our mission to be a global fashion e-commerce leader.
What you'll be doing
- Manage relationships with the affiliate partners
- Help grow revenue and affiliate marketing activity
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners
- Deliver weekly progress, commission cost and activity reports
- Assist the Affiliate Marketing Manager in managing the affiliate campaigns and budget
- Work with the Affiliate Marketing Manager to deploy and optimise campaigns through the affiliate marketing channel
- Keep affiliates up to date with the new products, latest company news and promotions
- Monitor and audit affiliate websites to ensure their promotions are up to date and aligned to brand guidelines
- Maintain an up to date affiliate campaign calendar, detailing affiliate promotions
- Maintain full ownership of the sales validation process, ensuring affiliate orders are being approved/declined in a timely manner
- Communicate industry trends to the Affiliate Team and the rest of the Marketing team
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experience working in an Executive level role previously
- Experience with affiliate marketing within the fashion industry
- Strong knowledge of affiliate platforms and programmes
- Good working knowledge of major analytics programmes
- Understanding of online paid channels
- Strong communication skills – including reporting, presenting, and training junior members as needed
- Strong Excel and numerical skills
- Strong negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
- Desirable: previous experience working with AWIN or Partnerize
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-ZB1 #marketing #strategy #creative #LI-HYBRID