An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic communications team, with a focus on developing and strengthening brand awareness and profitability. Reporting into the PR & Influencer Manager, this role is key in supporting and developing influencer and PR strategy for the predominately the business’s Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Wallis, Oasis and Coast brands, with end-to-end management of influencer marketing projects and activations, PR and influencer outreach, and relationship-building with media targets.
This person will be responsible for driving comms and Influencer KPIs and commerce through the power of influencer, traditional and digital PR, playing a pivotal part in the brand marketing & comms team.
The role will work closely with internal marketing, content and social teams, along with regular liaison with Buying and Merchandising, to deliver seamless influencer and PR activity, driving growth and commercial KPIs.
As an established and much-loved household name, you know all about our high street roots and bricks and mortar stores. Now, we’re looking to the future. Since 2021, we’ve embraced some changes. We joined the boohoo group and have transformed into a primarily digital brand. Our vision is to be the UK’s leading online department store and make our mark on the international market. We strive to become the number one destination for fashion, beauty and home. That’s why we need you.
Marketers for the boohoo group have a reputation for being disruptors. We like that. When it comes to all things brand awareness and e-commerce, we’re not afraid to be brave. Each of our teams is the voice of their own brand, so we utilise creative campaigns, social media and influencer outreach, PR & Comms, and events. On the e-commerce side of things, we drive traffic to our online stores and generate sales through affiliate marketing, paid media, CRM and SEO. Everything goes towards achieving our mission to be a global fashion e-commerce leader.
What you'll be doing
- Supports the PR & Influencer Manager
- Deliver the communications strategy set out by the Management team.
- Create an influencer outreach plan and timeline that supports the overarching strategy and will increase influencer content, in line with the positioning of the brand.
- Support the PR plan and calendar that supports the overarching strategy and will deliver press coverage KPI’s, as well as develop key media relationships.
- Work alongside the Social Media team to ensure the outreach strategy supports both content creation that will increase social following, engagement, brand awareness and commercial performance (measured against set KPI’s)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with influencers and the press.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agents, ensuring best deals are negotiated for paid influencer partnerships to deliver maximum content return.
- Maintain and nurture existing relationships, whilst ensuring continued research into new influencers in order to drive incremental relationships.
- Report and create insight on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in order to set actionable data.
- Regularly briefing creative for PR assets e.g. look books, mailers.
- Coming up with innovative programs to attract and engage new influencers – all tiers.
- Work with the wider brand team to ensure the comms plan and outreach strategy supports the ongoing marketing outreach channels such as events and to build a scheme of regular UK events that will aid in maintaining strong relationships.
- Work closely with the wider Communications, Social, SEO, email, eCommerce, operations, Affiliate team in order to drive a focused and collaborative team effort.
- Regular liaison with Buying & Merchandising teams to ensure comms plans are consistently aligned with product deliveries and focus.
- Assist to manage budgets and communications calendar.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- 2-3 years experience within PR & Influencer within the Fashion, Beauty & Home industry
- Existing, strong Influencer and Press contacts within the Fashion, Beauty & Home sector desired, that are relevant to the target demographic.
- Experience within fashion & home preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task constantly.
- Great relationship-building skills.
- Must be a people's person (Good customer relation skills as well as good relations with influencers and internal teams).
- Budget management.
- Proficient understanding of Social Media in particular the commercial value social channels can drive.
- A very good eye for style and detail.
- Experience within an influencer/communications role.
- In-depth understanding of influencer/communications marketing industry.
- Creativity and marketing savvy to bring and maintain influencers and press relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management, writing ability and attention to detail.
- Forward-thinker- thinking differently, proposing & embracing courageous new ideas.
- Able to work independently with passion and energy.
- Strong interest in and knowledge of the industry and relevant influencers, awareness of trends and the ever-changing media landscape.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-ZB1 #marketing #strategy #creative #LI-HYBRID