Our Debenhams Team are looking for a Content Manager to join our Content Team here at Boohoo Group.
You will be working as part of an innovative digital team that is challenged to define and evolve the user experience across all digital channels (including debenhams.com site & apps as well as partner sites, such as Burtons, Oasis, Wallis, Coast & Dorothy Perkins) and the supporting digital marketing activations.
Someone with a strong understanding of digital channels and brand vision. The support the Content Lead on developing a great customer experience across our sites and platforms. You will also be adaptable, a creative thinker and a problem solver seeking out opportunities to continuously improve the business are.
As an established and much-loved household name, you know all about our high street roots and bricks and mortar stores. Now, we’re looking to the future. Since 2021, we’ve embraced some changes. We joined the boohoo group and have transformed into a primarily digital brand. Our vision is to be the UK’s leading online department store and make our mark on the international market. We strive to become the number one destination for fashion, beauty and home. That’s why we need you.
What you'll be doing
- Support the Content Lead with creating a digital content strategy, looking at Debenhams (and brands) long term opportunities and trends and focussing on consistency between digital channels (site, app, email)
- Management of the Content team, coaching, mentoring and supporting team members to deliver their best work & grow their careers whilst supporting on BAU and seasonal changes of content on our website.
- Provide regular performance feedback & check in’s for direct reports.
- Building content for our channels including brand scrollers, banners, carasouels, seasonal branded pages, promotions etc. Ensuring the team act as a central hub of content distribution to all channels to keep consistency, working across 6 brands.
- Reporting on performance and results of content
- Involved in the planning of the home page’s across different sites based on seasonal & promotions and ensuring this compliments the vision of the Brand Marketing team
- Have a knowledge of localisation and what would be suitable content for International websites during various seasons, aligned with the Marketing calendar
- Development and creation of a digital content calendar that drives commercial outcomes.
- Liaise with the CRM team to brief in and build e-mail marketing campaigns and ensuring this is consistent with the other digital platforms
- Through data insights, be able to identify and act on opportunities where content can deliver greater customer value.
- Supporting with new technology and any automation projects to improve our sites & platforms, customer experience and innovation initiatives.
- Work with Brand Marketing, Creative, UX and Development teams
- Support the Content Lead on any projects related to building a seemless end-to-end customer journey across the channels.
- Actively build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders and collaborate across various projects.
- Work in conjunction with the Legal Team to ensure content remains legally compliant.
- Commercially aware to ensure we are continuously making our websites and digital platforms a great customer experience
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Previous experience working in a similar role across Content, including an Ecommerce or Marketing background
- People management experience to lead and support the team
- A user-first approach that allows you to tailor content and communications to specific audience segments and profiles
- An understanding of new and upcoming technologies and how these can impact and improve our businesses as well as content management systems and HTML
- Knowledge of how content effectively aligns with SEO strategy, and a willingness to partner closely with marketing counterparts to drive results.
- Experience leading on innovation and improvement projects
- Stakeholder management across various levels, a clear and confident communicator
- Creative, passionate, agile thinker who can think outside of the box to solve problems and provide solutions
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-ZB1 #marketing #strategy #creative #LI-HYBRID