We’re seeking a passionate and creative Paid Media Executive to join the marketing department and help drive our Paid Media strategy forwards.
For the team at PrettyLittleThing, that weekend-every-day feeling is a perk of working for us, and it’s the kind of vibe we’re all used to and expect. Our unique way of working speaks for itself: we work hard, and we play hard. Here at PLT, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
What you'll be doing
- Manage Paid Social and Display campaigns from end to end
- Critically assess weekly Paid Social and Display performance, pulling key actionable learnings for reactive optimization in line with channel objectives
- Manage creative execution at territory level, ensuring we remain current and in line with consumer trends
- Analyse new customer data and review targeting strategy to identify any gaps in our prospecting activity
- Consistently look for test & learn opportunities within the platforms as a means of developing channel growth and expanding our business learnings
- Take full control over our targeting strategy, maintaining a funneled approach across Paid Social & Display
- Continuously challenge the BAU, proactively seeking out innovation
- Total responsibility for spend management and performance reporting
- Working closely with other marketing channels to understand & optimise to the full consumer journey
- Use competitor analysis and 3rd party data to inform overall strategy
- Keep up-to-date with new platforms and initiatives, to ensure PLT is at the forefront of the industry
- Maintain relationships with external partners, media owners and internal stakeholders, challenging decision making where necessary
- Critique external media propositions using channel and business expertise
- Work with Paid Media assistant to ensure complete cover of work, delegating where needed
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles.
More about you
- At least 2 years experience in Paid Social, with additional knowledge of Display being preferable
- A keen understanding of wider marketing channels and how they fit into the full consumer journey
- Experience in Business Manager is essential, with Pinterest, Snapchat and TikTok being a useful addition
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to draw insights from large data sets
- Good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why join us
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.