About Pretty Little Thing
Welcome to our world! We’re PrettyLittleThing. We’re all about fresh trend-led pieces and celebrity-inspired looks. We have been part of the boohoo family since 2012, we’re an authority in fashion, beauty and lifestyle in our own right. We are more than just a brand. We inspire confidence in our customers. We’re fast-fashion accelerated.
Our Tech team
In Tech, we’re proud to support every brand and every function. We’re a digital-first company that is totally cloud-native. We embrace change and future-proof the business, delivering critical customer-facing and internal stakeholder facing systems. Everything from colleague tech to front-end websites and apps, buying and merchandising tooling and all that’s in-between, we take care of it. Our ideas support and drive the Group’s agenda.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform business analysis in the initiation and definition stages of a project to ensure the why, what, when and how much is understood before getting approval to deliver the idea
- Actively influence and contribute to the on-going development of ISD analysis approaches, methods and standards
- Ensure scope and requirements are sufficiently understood. Engagement with the business will be via workshops or by other methods deemed to be appropriate to drive forward requirements gathering and elicitation.
- Work with the IT development teams in the production of an IT Solution Design ensuring that proposed solutions are aligned with IT strategy, yet meet business expectations.
- Working as part of a Development Team to ensure costs, timescales and any feasibility constraints are sufficiently understood and conveyed to the business
- Lead requirements elaboration during the low level design and build of the solution whilst ensuring the business is fully informed and any business related activities are coordinated alongside any IT deliverables. As the requirements and design are elaborated the timescales will be refined and communicated.
- Ensure requirement traceability is maintained throughout the development lifecycle and that any scope changes are sufficiently managed
- Ensure consistent analysis standards are used across projects and any cross project dependencies are sufficiently identified and managed
- 40% discount on all Boohoo Group bands (boohoo / BoohooMan / PLT / Nasty Gal / Oasis / Coast / Warehouse)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company share schemes
- Free eye tests plus contribution to glasses
- Referral programme
- Flexible working hours
- Late start & Early dart Fridays
- Free Gym
- Free Parking
- Free Tea, Coffee and selection of cold drinks
#PLT #LI-LC1 #prodmgmt