We are looking for French Copywriter who will play a fundamental role in the day to day management of the French eCommerce site and French Copywriters team.
For the team at PrettyLittleThing, that weekend-every-day feeling is a perk of working for us, and it’s the kind of vibe we’re all used to and expect. Our unique way of working speaks for itself: we work hard, and we play hard. Here at PLT, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and deliver clear brand tone across the French website, creating innovative, original copy content to inspire our customers.
- Owning all French copy for product descriptions for PrettyLittleThing ensuring set targets are processed per week.
- Responsible for daily Product checks and emails proofreading to ensure copy accuracy.
- Responsible for adding/creating SEO meta descriptions, titles and tags for new season launches, new categories and category updates, creating and updating urls when necessary.
- Monitor and action any changes requested to product descriptions.
- Ensure all French category copy is relevant and up to date regarding products, seasonality and trends to maximise SEO performance.
- Update and create tools or documents to keep improving processes and help the French team.
- Communicate with the wider business to ensure all information displayed on the website is accurate.
- Support the Senior French Copywriters to complete tasks or projects including translations, Beauty brands descriptions and creation of original content for social media.
- Provide the French Team with support in larger business projects.
- Be reactive to daily workload and last-minute requests from the wider business.
- Work alongside the Product Team to deliver objectives, identify opportunities and seek out efficiencies.
- Work alongside the wider team to meet daily publishing targets
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles.
More about you
- French speaker
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Creative flair and a proactive, flexible can-do attitude
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines daily
- Energy to get results in a fast paced, dynamic business
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Experience in translation an asset
Why join us
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.
#LI-HYBRID #LI-JC1 #PLT #LI-CB1