As a Buyers Admin Assistant, you'll be responsible for supporting the buying team by managing the flow of products across the department, as well as communicating directly with suppliers to ensure delivery times are met. You’ll add inspiration where necessary to ensure we get the right final look for our customer. By working closely with design, you will be vital in making our products come to life.
In the heart of buzzing Manchester lives 5 of our amazing Boohoo Group brands. We have developed into a strong team we call our Boohoo Family- and we don’t plan on stopping there. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
Buying is all about being first and in the boohoo group, we’re not interested in second best. It’s not enough to be on-trend. We set trends, so speed to market is key. We make sure all our brands are a force to be reckoned with by seeking inspiration and building relationships with suppliers from all over the globe. We go hard, work fast, and keep looking ahead so our customers are engaged, inspired and coming back for more!
What you'll be doing
· Supporting your Assistant Buyer with the management of the critical path.
· Ensuring orders are delivered on time or amended where necessary.
· Manging the current season samples, making sure they are developed and archived if no longer needed.
· Attending and contributing in fits sessions, alongside the design team
· Showing awareness of the current trends and competitors within the market
· Responsible for checking new in category onsite daily
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to question the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
· You've studied a fashion related qualification and this is your passion
· Able to prioritise multiple deadlines and manage time effectively.
· You're a relationship builder and find communication easy
· A keen eye for emerging trends and find inspiration everywhere
· Always wanting to improve and learn, you'll need to be hungry to succeed
· A team player. Someone who enjoys going above and beyond to help others in the team.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
· You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
· Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
· Benefits for your health and wellbeing
· There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
· Our social calendar? Next level
· With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe, we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-SP1 #buying #productmanagement