As a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Executive in the Digital Marketing department at PrettyLittleThing you will be expected to help drive our Optimisation strategy forwards.
The position would suit an individual with 1-2+ years in a Search Engine Optimisation role (agency or client side), who is looking for an opportunity further develop their career by joining a fast paced and growing business.
Here at PrettyLittleThing, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. Regardless of race, gender, sexuality, style or budget – there’s something for everyone! We want our customers to feel confident in the way they dress and to embrace the way they look. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
What you'll be doing
- Grow Organic visibility, traffic & revenue in line with forecasts & business objectives by implementing top-line SEO strategy.
- Overseeing the production of key elements of the Organic Search strategy and feeding into Snr. Execs and Managers.
- Conduct both on-site and off-site analysis on PLT to identify issues and areas of improvement.
- Analyse competitors & the market to identify opportunities for outreach/link-building.
- Perform regular, in-depth keyword research in-line with business objectives and seasonality to identify new areas for growth.
- Carry out methodical analysis of key competitors the market to identify on-site and off-site opportunities for growth.
- Keeping up to date with new SEO developments, informing the rest of the team and key stakeholders to drive early adoption.
- Gather data, generate reports to carry out performance analysis.
Working with us
We don’t call ourselves the PLT family for nothing – you can feel the buzz and atmosphere as soon as you walk into the office. Creativity flows from person to person and across departments, helping us create the empowered movement of love, inclusion, equality and acceptance behind our brand. We encourage everyone to be themselves, and if you bring your best self to work every day, you truly have the power to make a difference and contribute to our brand's success.
More about you.
- A solid understanding of Digital Marketing and all aspects of SEO (On-Site, On-Page, and Off-Site)
- High level of experience of working with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of technical SEO platforms such as Screaming Frog, Botify, DeepCrawl/Lumar etc; can setup crawls and pull out key reports and insights.
- Can work with common SEO software like Sistrix, AHREFS, SEMrush etc. to get a clear picture of performance in relation to key competitors and the wider market.
- Experience of working with all common Microsoft packages & strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- PrettyLittleThing operates in a fast-paced environment – you can keep up with the pace of a truly fast-fashion brand through showing productivity, efficiency, and serious hard work.
- Great time management skills to ensure tasks get delivered to deadlines, you’re able to think on your feet and are adaptable to changes in business requirements with little direction.
- Detail orientated; all work delivered to a high standard with no need for amends. Can provide clear, structured feedback to junior members of the team.
- You put in the extra effort when deadlines need to be met or there’s additional workload, but at the same time speak out if you need a hand with something.
- A keen learner with a passion for marketing, technology and innovation. You always push yourself to find out more about the market/industry and communicate what you find to the rest of the team.
- You bring your best every day, always act in a professional and approachable manner, and have great communication skills.
Why join us
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.
#PLT #LI-ZB1 #LI-HYBRID