Here at Pretty Little Thing, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. Regardless of race, gender, sexuality, style or budget – there’s something for everyone! We want our customers to feel confident in the way they dress and to embrace the way they look. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
About the role:
We’re seeking a Product Owner to conduct Business Analysis across all stages of the change process ensuring that all changes are scoped and designed to a high quality and are aligned with PrettyLittleThing’s business goals and IT strategy.
As a Product Owner you will:
- Perform business analysis in the initiation and definition stages of a project to ensure the why, what, when and how much is understood before getting approval to deliver the idea.
- Ensure scope and requirements are sufficiently understood. Engagement with the business will be via workshops or by other methods deemed to be appropriate to drive forward requirements gathering and elicitation.
- Work with the IT solution architect and development leads in the production of an IT Solution Design ensuring that proposed solutions are aligned with IT strategy yet meet business expectations.
- Working as part of a Development Team to ensure costs, timescales and any feasibility constraints are sufficiently understood and conveyed to the business.
- Lead requirements elaboration during the low-level design and build of the solution whilst ensuring the business is fully informed and any business-related activities are coordinated alongside any IT deliverables. As the requirements and design are elaborated the timescales will be refined and communicated.
- Ensure requirement traceability is maintained throughout the development lifecycle and that any scope changes are sufficiently managed.
- Ensure consistent analysis standards are used across projects and any cross-project dependencies are sufficiently identified and managed.
- Actively influence and contribute to the on-going development of ISD analysis approaches, methods, and standards.
- Contribute to the review and introduction of industry best practice, tools, and techniques.
- Ensure that deliverables are produced according to plans and departmental quality standards.
PrettyLittlething is an agile, fast paced business so we need you to have an agile approach to business analysis. You will be an ambassador for the brand and will strive to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions. You will attend training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management.
- At least 1 year working as a Business Analyst/Product Owner in an Agile Environment.
- Strong presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communicator – written and verbal.
- Requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Data modelling.
- Functional modelling.
- Business process modelling.
- Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Dedicated team player – assist colleagues by completing tasks outside of own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
Nice to haves:
- Object Oriented Analysis
- Project Management
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require a reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.