As a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Assistant in the Digital Marketing department at PrettyLittleThing you will be expected to help drive our Optimisation strategy forwards.
This position would suit an individual with a keen interest in Digital Marketing, who is fluent in French and is looking for an opportunity further develop their career by joining a fast paced and growing business.
For the team at PrettyLittleThing, that weekend-every-day feeling is a perk of working for us, and it’s the kind of vibe we’re all used to and expect. Our unique way of working speaks for itself: we work hard, and we play hard. Here at PLT, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
What you'll be doing
- Assist in growing Organic traffic & revenue for the PrettyLittleThing.fr site in line with forecasts & business objectives.
- Perform regular keyword research in-line with business objectives and seasonality to identify new areas for growth.
- Day-to-day optimisation of categories, sub-categories & campaigns.
- Assisting with the production of French site copy.
- Analyse competitors & the market to identify opportunities for outreach/link-building/categories etc.
- Gather data, generate reports to carry out performance analysis.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles.
More about you
- French as a first language – fluent in English also.
- A basic understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience of working with all common Microsoft packages & strong Excel skills.
- PrettyLittleThing operates in a fast-paced environment – you can keep up with the pace of a truly fast-fashion brand through showing productivity, efficiency, and serious hard work.
- A passion for data, analysis and the more technical aspects of digital marketing.
- You bring your best every day and always act in a professional and approachable manner.
- A keen learner with a passion for marketing, technology and innovation. You always push yourself to find out more about the market/industry.
- Detail orientated; all work delivered to a high standard with no need for amends.
- Great time management skills to ensure tasks get delivered to deadlines, but at the same time are adaptable to changes in business requirements.
Any of the following would also be beneficial but is not essential:
- Experience of working with Google Analytics.
- Experience of working with any of the following: Google Search Console, SEMrush, STAT, SearchMetrics, AHREFS, ScreamingFrog, DeepCrawl, or Botify.
- Experience of working with HTML.
Why join us
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.
#PLT #LI-CB1 #LI-HYBRID