PrettyLittleThing has an exciting new vacancy for a Social Media Manager. The Social Media Manager is responsible for planning and executing the social media strategy for the business, overseeing all social media campaigns which will drive both fan growth, engagement and awareness around the brand. All activities to be undertaken in support of the wider marketing objectives and overall business strategy and goals.
What you'll be doing
- To help determine and drive the social strategy for the brand alongside the Head of Social – focussing on continued WoW fan growth and improving engagement against wider marketing KPIs.
- Produce unique and original social campaigns to drive the growth of the brands’ social accounts.
- Make informed decisions regarding social media activity based on thorough and researched understanding of which communities are relevant to our target and actual customers.
- Ensure that the various social media functions are connected – both to each other and to the wider brand marketing and related communications and initiatives.
- Integrate social media approaches with wider marketing initiatives ensuring all social campaigns are on brand and driving maximum engagement.
- Actively champion new ideas and initiatives and engage with relevant stakeholders across the organisation to deliver these in a consistent and comprehensive manner.
- Working with the creative team to curate high-quality content to push through the brand’s social pages, working with the social team to further improve adhoc content too.
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies and approaches to social media, and constantly review plans and implementation because of the changes in the arena.
- Measures impact and performance of social media activity and revises plans accordingly.
- Protects the brand image through maintaining visibility of ‘conversations’ across all social media and implementing appropriate reactionary and preventative strategies.
- Shares feedback and data from social media with stakeholders within the business to inform wider business response
Working with us
We don’t call ourselves the PLT family for nothing – you can feel the buzz and atmosphere as soon as you walk into the office. Creativity flows from person to person and across departments, helping us create the empowered movement of love, inclusion, equality and acceptance behind our brand. We encourage everyone to be themselves, and if you bring your best self to work every day, you truly have the power to make a difference and contribute to our brand's success.
- More about you
- Good understanding of Premier pro
- Good understanding of Video lighting
- Keen eye for detail
- Passion to learn
- Motivated to hit deadlines and initiative to work as part of a team
- Time Management skills to ensure effectively planning time and being conscious of deadlines.
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.
#PLT #LI-ZB1 #marketing #LI-HYBRID