As a Merchandising Admin Assistant you'll liaise closely with other departments across the business and ensure the sales performance is communicated back to the wider brand through reporting. You'll support in analysing the sales of your department, where you can have a direct impact on strategies for the future. This role is busy and fast paced, so you'll need to keep organised and on top of your area. By being based in one of our central Manchester offices, you’ll be emersed in all things fashion and data.
In the heart of buzzing Manchester lives 5 of our amazing Boohoo Group brands. We have developed into a strong team we call our Boohoo Family- and we don’t plan on stopping there. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
In Merchandising, we have over 30,000 styles on-site at any time, so we’re a team with big responsibilities and an even bigger reputation. We live and breathe data, trends and fashion so we can be the global market leader, always first to market. We’re self-proclaimed pioneers of the test and repeat model, so it’s all about having the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
What you'll be doing
- Own all admin reporting where you will be responsible for analysing the sales performance within your department, which will be discussed in weekly trade meetings and be used for wider strategy planning.
- Reporting back sales analysis to your Senior Merchandiser, so they can propose suitable actions.
- Flagging any potential issues with current orders to the merchandising team and proposing suitable solutions.
- Communicating regularly with suppliers and the warehouse team to ensure orders are running to the deadline and lateness is kept to a minimum.
- Takes full responsibility for the Merchandising Admin Assistant Excel trackers, ensuring that these are updated daily.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Loves working with numbers and data trends.
- Methodical and analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems.
- Enjoys detail and getting the little things right.
- Is a confident user of Microsoft Excel and happy looking at spreadsheets.
- Strong communicator, confident in interacting with lots of different people across the business, as well as external suppliers.
- You’re someone who enjoys going above and beyond to support others in the team where needed.
- Ambitious and driven to develop a career in Merchandising.
What happens next
As part of the interview process you will complete a video interview where you will be asked five questions based on your experiences and understanding of the Merchandising Admin Assistant role.
Once you pass this part of the application process, you will be invited into our office to meet members of your future team. This will give you the chance to see the office environment and have a one to one interview with the merchandisers in person.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.