We are Boohoo, and we are a brand on a mission. We want our customers to look and feel confident, every day for every occasion, with the latest trends, collections, and fashion inspiration. We pride ourselves on putting the customer at the heart of everything we do and constantly seek out new ways to resonate. We are innovative, fast, confident and to help us achieve our goals we are looking to recruit a senior social media manager who will oversee Boohoo’s global Social Media strategy focussing on a multi-channel approach to grow our fan base and increase engagement with our customer base.
Marketers for the boohoo group have a reputation for being disruptors. We like that. When it comes to all things brand awareness and e-commerce, we’re not afraid to be brave. Each of our teams is the voice of their own brand, so we utilise creative campaigns, social media and influencer outreach, PR & Comms, and events. Our dynamic social media team plays a pivotal role in shaping the brand's online presence and engaging directly with our customers – We are a team of 3 currently with a senior social executive and 2 social assistants consistently creating engaging content to over 12.5million followers on Instragram, 1.5million followers on TikTok, 4million followers on Facebook and 800,000 followers on X.
What you'll be doing
- Managing our social media team aiding them in their career development, progression and day to day working life
- Overseeing Boohoo’s global Social Media strategy focussing on a multi-channel approach to grow our fan base and increase engagement with our customer base.
- Driving ‘out of the box’ thinking to identify new campaign ideas that interact with our millennial customer. E.g. Podcasts etc.
- Constantly adapting to change within the social media landscape and being ahead of the game when it comes to new communication tools e.g. TikTok/Threads
- Supporting the Senior Head of Marketing on budget and ROI management across all territories and ensuring targets are met monthly.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
Ideally we would like for you to have come from a fast paced, marketing environment and will have gained experience in a comparable role where you are managing a team to create activity across all areas of Social Media and will have a good track record creating exciting engaging campaigns with drive growth.
You should be energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to communicate effectively at all levels with an inquisitive and innovative approach.
Good communication skills are essential as is a flexible working approach. A positive attitude and pride in your work, showing attention to detail and quality control are essential.
Finally we would love it if you have come from the fashion or beauty industry
Our interview process
If you do think you have what it takes - Please apply and if successful you will be asked to:
- Meet with our Head of Marketing to go through your experience and what you could bring to the business over a 45 mins teams call.
- If we are right for you and you are right for us then you will be invited to take part in a presentation on a brief to the Head of Marketing and Head of Social Media from another brand within the boohoo group.
- If all goes well from this presentation then there is also a chance we may ask for you to meet with our CEO who is very engaged within our social strategy.
- If we like what we see, we will bring you onboard
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
#LI-JA1 #marketing #strategy #creative #LI-HYBRID