As a Fit Model you'll be responsible for supporting the technical team by contributing to fittings for upcoming trends across the fashion industry. You will add feedback where necessary to ensure we get the right final look for our customer. This role is based from the Manchester office in the heart of the city in Northern Quarter and Ancoats
We are looking for a Plus Size Fit Model to join our team. Due to the nature of this role it is essential you have the correct measurements required for the role.
We started out as one brand with only three team members in 2006, today we are now made up of 13 amazing brands and counting, we have offices all over the world and we've grown to a 6,000+ strong team we call our boohoo family - and we don’t plan on stopping yet. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
In Garment Technology, we obsess about our products' quality, design, and fit. We collaborate daily with the Buying and Design teams across the Group. We’ve even opened an in-house lab at our head office and a manufacturing centre of excellence in Leicester. For us, it’s all about speed, being commercial and ensuring our customers look and feel their best.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Full time hours.
- The primary function of the role is to model for fittings to enable the technical team to ensure that all garments meet our fit and quality requirements. Please note this is NOT a modelling role, this position sits within our Technical department.
- Complete fittings as directed by the QA manager. This will also involve supporting other areas of the business, including other brands as necessary.
- Provide constructive feedback regarding the fit of garments during the fittings.
- Provide basic administrative support to the technical team when not involved in fitting garments.
- Complete any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the QA Manager.
- Maintain measurements to ensure fits are accurate.
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- You're a relationship builder and find communication easy.
- Finger on the pulse with all upcoming trends and find inspiration everywhere.
- A team player. Someone who enjoys going above and beyond to support others in the team.
WHY JOIN US
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.