You will be joining a small team that have a big impact on the Customer Services department. In this role you will work on lots of different projects, that could be implementing new systems, working on new brands, developing the talent within CS this list is endless. You will own the full end to end Learning cycle from needs analysis right through to evaluation, engaging with stakeholders, and meeting deadlines
Every day is different in CS and that’s what makes it so interesting and rewarding.
We started out as one brand with only three team members in 2006, today we are now made up of 13 amazing brands and counting, we have offices all over the world and we’ve grown to a 7,000+ strong team we call our boohoo family – and we don’t plan on stopping yet. We have big ambitions, huge potential and a clear strategy to continually evolve and grow the business. It’s a seriously exciting time to join us and influence the next chapter of our success.
In Customer Service, we make a difference to millions of customers across all of our brands. When a customer comes to us with a question or issue, we listen, act and resolve, feeding back what we’ve learned to the business. We speak our customers’ language – we’re bigger and better, 24/7, 364 days a year across live chat, email and social media – so we’re here to support and resolve issues if they happen.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will be working in a busy Customer Service department servicing all 13 of boohoo group brands
- Identify learning needs by using effective needs analysis methodology, have regular consultations with key stakeholders creating blended learning content that’s creative, memorable and on brand
- Designing and develop a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes
- Evaluate training and development programmes
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Have minimum Level 3 L&D Practitioner qualification or be willing to work towards this through the Apprenticeship programme
- A strong customer-focused background
- Strong team working skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development
- Competent in using authoring software such as Articulate 360
- Good communicator
- Reliable and able to manage your own time effectively
WHY JOIN US
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work