Debenhams - Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team based in Manchester. This is a great opportunity for a developer who wants to continue to build on their development skill set and learn from an experienced team in a fast paced environment.
The role will be strongly focused on developing experiments to support the Product roadmap across all channels, reporting key learnings and insight to the wider team.
Working closely with the wider Product & Technical functions to identify and prioritise areas for improvement & providing technical solutions to test hypotheses.
- Developing customer centric experiments through our dedicated platforms
- Support in technical investigations and proposing suitable solutions
- Working collaboratively in the Product team to improve all aspects of the digital experience
- Key involvement / driving of the experimentation development workflow towards an agile environment
- Support the planning and coordinating CRO testing activity
- Sitting on key projects as the developer voice within UX and Optimisation
- Enthusiasm & drive to learn more
- A keen eye for detail
- A creative problem-solving mindset
- Great communication
- Experience of CRO
- Proficiency with testing software (Monetate, AB Tasty, Bloomreach, Optimisely etc)
- Working knowledge in analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics etc.
- Working knowledge in Tag Management packages e.g. GTM
- Experience working with React & React frameworks e.g. Remix, Next