As a Merchandising Admin Assistant you'll liaise closely with other departments such as buying to ensure the sales performance is reported on and communicated back to the wider brand. You'll support in analysing the best and worst sellers of your department, where you can have a direct impact on strategies for the future. Communicating with both external and internal stakeholders, you'll be required to keep organised and on track of your area. This role is based from our central Manchester office in the heart of the Northern Quarter.
We’re boohoo group, and we’re a brand on a mission. We want to be everything for fashion, for everyone. Customers count on us for the latest trends, collections and inspiration so they can have the wardrobe of their dreams. But we care about more than just fashion. We champion wellbeing and sustainability too. Dropping over 500 new products a week means our customers have choice, can look their best, feel confident and be empowered
In Merchandising, we have over 30,000 styles on-site at any time, so we’re a team with big responsibilities and an even bigger reputation. We live and breathe data, trends and fashion so we can be the global market leader, always first to market. We’re self-proclaimed pioneers of the test and repeat model, so it’s all about having the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
What you'll be doing
- Analysing the best and worst sellers for your department. Reporting this data back to your Senior Merchandiser
- Collating reports on brand performance which will be discussed in weekly trade meetings and be used for wider strategy planning
- Responsible for creating and amending all purchase orders
- Action re-pricing and markdown changes
- Changes to supplier revised delivery dates
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Loves working with numbers and data trends
- Methodical and analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems
- Is a confident user of Microsoft Excel and happy looking at spreadsheets
- Passionate about having an impact on the product performance
- Strong communicator, confident in liaising with lots of different people across the business and external suppliers too
- A team player. Someone who enjoys going above and beyond to support others in the team where needed
- Ambitious and driven to develop a career in Merchandising
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.