The boohooMAN team are now seeking a talented, driven Ecommerce Assistant to join the team based in our Manchester office in Ancoats. Reporting into the Senior Ecommerce Executive, you will be tasked with implementing the day to day trading activity on the boohooMAN.com websites & apps globally.
We’re boohooMAN. Our philosophy is pretty simple; Innovate. Create. Repeat.
Born in 2013 from boohoo.com, with a vision to become the number one destination in men’s fashion, boohooMAN is growing fast and expanding internationally.
Our goal is to give our customers top quality, fashion-forward clothing at a price that doesn’t break the bank. We believe that fashion should be fast, affordable and trend-driven.
If you want to be part of a fast paced and exciting team, then Ecommerce is where you want to be. From managing the trading across 9 sites & 8 apps to presenting the product to create our ‘shop window’, it all happens here. We focus on understanding our customers so we can give them the right offers at the right time, show them the products they want most and offer them an experience that is easy and enjoyable.
Come and join us.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement the execution of the website promotional plan across all websites.
- Work with HTML & JSON code to set promotional banners and content live across all sites and apps.
- Monitor web analytics and help produce reports to measure performance and make recommendations for change.
- Work closely with Marketing to support all channels activity through promotional code creation, competitions & capsule launches.
- Support IT to develop and evolve the functionality of all devices.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the different markets and adapt trading activity to maximize sales for the different customers in each market.
- Conduct ad-hoc research on competitors in the different markets and the trading conditions and send this information to the Senior Trading Executive.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Is an ambassador for the brand
- Strong communicator
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Dynamic and adaptable
- Creative and keeps up with current trends
- Computer literate and able to troubleshoot issues
- Basic understanding of excel
- Ecommerce or retail experience is desirable
- HTML knowledge is desirable
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe, we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work.
#LI-SP1 #tech #strategy