About Pretty Little Thing
Welcome to our world! We’re PrettyLittleThing. We’re all about fresh trend-led pieces and celebrity-inspired looks. Part of the boohoo family since 2012, we’re an authority in fashion, beauty and lifestyle in our own right. We are more than just a brand. We inspire confidence in our customers. We’re fast-fashion accelerated.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Market and customer insight generation (identifying and collecting appropriate customer, competitor and market data such as pricing, market share, proposition changes, etc).
- Join up insights from across different sources to provide the business with a holistic understanding of the market.
- Working with external agencies and data providers, ensuring timely delivery of relevant and actionable insights.
- Design and deliver periodic reporting highlighting trends and monitoring KPIs.
- Be able to communicate analysis outputs to wider teams within PLT to help support delivery.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
- Bring passion about the PLT brand, customer and digital experience.
- Work alongside Marketing, IT, UX, Visual Merchandising (Product Teams) and Customer teams to be able improve reporting and analysis.
- Build systems/processes to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
Skills and Experience
- System skills (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ecommerce / Online / Marketing – understanding of Google Analytics / Big Query / customer behaviour / digital metrics (e.g., conversion rates, ROAS, ROI etc).
- Analytical skills combined with strong commercial acumen.
- Team player – assisting colleagues by completing tasks outside of own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
- Commercial experience with an understanding of ecommerce, retail or FMCG data / information requirements.
- Stakeholder management and a general appreciation of stakeholder analysis and reporting needs.
- Understanding of basic digital attribution and digital marketing principles.
- 40% discount on all Boohoo Group bands (boohoo / BoohooMan / PLT / Nasty Gal / Oasis / Coast / Warehouse)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company share schemes
- Free eye tests plus contribution to glasses
- Referral programme
- Flexible working hours
- Late start & Early dart Fridays
- Free Gym
- Free Parking
- Free Tea, Coffee and selection of cold drinks