We are looking for a focused individual to support the running of the Purchase Ledger department covering a variety of key tasks contributing to the end goal of timely and accurate payments.
For the team at PrettyLittleThing, that weekend-every-day feeling is a perk of working for us, and it’s the kind of vibe we’re all used to and expect. Our unique way of working speaks for itself: we work hard, and we play hard. Here at PLT, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
What you'll be doing
- Processing invoices which fall outside the capabilities of the OCR processing system.
- Covering PL tasks during absences and peak periods.
- Raising and managing QC fines, returns and missed / late delivery fines. Communicating this effectively with both suppliers and account owners.
- Daily management of accounts inbox and any post.
- Assisting with statement reconciliations
- Raising ad-hoc payments
- Build good work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Any ad-hoc tasks which support the Purchase Ledger function
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles.
More about you
- Minimum of 12months experience in an accounts related role
- Flexible Approach
- Good communication skills
- Experience working within a fast paced, high volume, processing function.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Numerically proficient
- Communicate at all levels, to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- IT Literate (MS Office/Sage 200)
Why join us
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know
#PLT #LI-HYBRID #LI-CB1 #accounting